Accessibility Statement for WPVnext.com
Winter Park Village is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Winter Park Village takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of WPVnext.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. WPVnext.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of WPVnext.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on WPVnext.com:
- Phone: 407-571-2700
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 1030 W. Canton Avenue, #220, Winter Park, FL 32789
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of WPVnext.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
This accessibility statement was posted on May 3, 2021.