Casto Southeast Realty, the developer of Winter Park Village, has announced nine new tenants for the signature outdoor shopping venue at 510 N. Orlando Ave.—with more in the works.
Leases have been signed to bring the following tenants to the center:
- Chayote, a chef-driven restaurant by Puerto Rican chef and restaurateur Mario Pagan
- Ohio-based Jeni’s Ice Cream, which has landed on Publix Super Markets Inc. shelves and has scoop shops in Tampa and Sarasota
- Bar Italia
- UGlow Face & Body, a medical spa that provides hair restoration, anti-aging treatments and more
- Ashley Snell Collection, a leisurewear store that also will offer accessories and influencer products. Snell herself is the wife of NBA player Tony Snell.
- Flutes Champagne Bar
- Crisp & Green, a Minnesota-based salad and bowl fast-casual chain
- AdventHealth Well 65+, a primary care practice designed specifically for adults age 65 or greater or on Medicare
- Florida Cancer Specialists, a private oncology practice that signed a deal to take 37,000 square feet of office space above the Winter Park Village retail at 510 Orlando Ave.
Colliers International is the leasing agent for the property and retail brokers Alexie Fonseca and David Gabbai led the wave of lease agreements on behalf of Casto.
The new additions will accompany a series of phased renovations and facade improvements to the property that will amount to $50 million in reinvestment and span through the first quarter of 2023.
Want to know what’s next for Winter Park Village? Subscribe to our newsletter! »